- To eliminate the pulp from your home made juice, use a cheesecloth or coffee filter to strain the pulp out. If you choose to remove the pulp from your juice remember that you are also removing many vitamins and minerals. For the healthiest juice, drink it with pulp and all.
- Look into getting a system for vacuum sealing your jars if you are planning on making larger quantities of juice at the same time. Being able to fully vacuum seal your container means you will be able to store it for much longer periods of time without suffering a loss in quality or health benefits.
- If you want to be successful at juicing in order to maintain a healthier lifestyle, then be sure to keep your juicing machine on your counter or in sight all the time. If you keep a certain area designated as the "juicing area," then you will be more likely to use it as it is intended.
- Try adding chopped ice to your juice to make it a cool treat in the summer! It's like drinking a smoothie while actually knowing what ingredients are in it and where they came from (and how clean they were when they went into the juicer!) What a tasty way to chill out.
- When it comes to juicing, one thing that you want to keep in mind is to be sure that you stay away from certain types of dry or squishy products when buying your ingredients. This is important because certain fruits and vegetables such as bananas and squash are just simply not suited for juicing.
- Keep in mind is that you want to make sure that all of your ingredients are correctly prepared before entering in the juicing machine. This is important so that you do not harm your juicing machine as well as so that you do not introduce seeds and peels into your juice.
- Vegetable juice contains very few calories, no fat (unless you add dairy), little sugar (unless you add a sweetener, including fruit), and lots of fibre. It will taste wonderful and provide you with all the nutrients and vitamins needed to fulfil your daily required intake. It's also a ton of fun to make!
- A great way to add sweetness to all kinds of juice is through the use of apples. This is important because you can avoid using pure sugar or artificial sweeteners and use something that has its own health benefits.
Juicing is a great way to get many of the vitamins, minerals and nutrients that your body needs. By following our tips you can easily juice and get all the benefits that come along with it. You'll be surprised by how easy it is and by how good juicing will make you feel.
Article by V1 Fitness Limassol.